Anna Child- 714-398-6913
As I was driving along PCH the other day I realized why Huntington Beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and why the city is still one of the most desirable places to live.
To start with here are just a few of the top tourist attractions:
• The U.S. Open of Surfing- People from all over the world visit Huntington Beach to partake in the annual surf contest or just watch. The city was nicknamed Surf City because of the popularity and worldwide fame of this event.
• The Surfing Walk of Fame
• The SoCal Independent Film Festival takes place in Huntington Beach every September ar celebrated it’s 10 year anniversary last year.
• Huntington Beach Pier
• The weather
• The beach
• Frequent dolphin sightings
And here are some of the top reasons why Huntington Beach is considered one of the top choices for residence:
All of the above and:
• Safe neighborhoods
• Top schools offering students the opportunity to take “Advanced Placement® course work and exams”.
• A plethora of family events such as the 4th of July Parade
• Festivals and concerts
• Shopping- Bella Terra mall and Downtown Huntington Beach
• Marathons and community events such as the Super Bowl Marathon every February and ends with a beer garden. Salute!
Other interesting attractions for tourists and residents:
Huntington Beach boasts one of the top dog beaches not just in Orange County, but in the entire country. And that’s not all. There is a dog surfing contest every summer that attracts locals and tourists.
Those are just some of the noted reasons why Huntington Beach is such a popular destination. It’s the lifestyle. As a Huntington Beach resident, I can say with a smile that I am proud to raise my family here and our Terrier mutt. You can see, Jade loves it too!